LWUIMB is a port of LWUIT on top of the MicroBackend library.
It allows LWUIT to work on top of various graphical libraries (SDL, AWT, SWT, X11, GTK, Qt3/Qt4/Qtopia4, Linux framebuffer) and JVMs (CLDC, CDC, J2SE)
The MicroBackend library was created for needs of the MIDPath project.
LWUIMB is released under GPL
- LWUIMB 0.1-alpha1 is released.
- Added support for using LWUIMB in a custom SWT/AWT environment (IDE integration for example)
- Added Tutorial
- Added text edition features
- Added embedded virtual keyboard
- Basic features are working